Less than a year after launching its brand exclusively at Kroger stores, sports nutrition brand trusource™ is expanding its retail presence to Target, Walgreens, Giant Eagle and HEB.
"We have received a terrific response to trusource™ and that is fueling our nationwide retail expansion. Consumers praise the taste and overall experience of trusource™ products and repeat purchase is strong," said trusource™ Senior Brand Manager, Nabil Wanna. "We created trusource™ to address an unmet need in the sports nutrition market. This is a brand for the everyday athlete, with easy-to-mix protein powders and ready-to-drink products for anyone with a fitness goal."
Wanna said Anytime Energy products will join the trusource™ lineup this fall. Anytime Energy products deliver amino acids and caffeine from natural sources and are designed to help support muscle recovery, energy and focus. trusource™ Anytime Energy comes in both an easy-to-mix powder and in ready-to-drink bottles – each containing 100 milligrams of caffeine (about as much as a cup of coffee) and only 10 calories per serving. Anytime Energy powder currently is available in Orange Blast, with Watermelon Rush available in early 2017. The ready-to-drink version currently is available in Orange Blast and Fruit Punch.
"trusource™ Anytime Energy is great for those who need a boost of energy, whether to help combat mid-afternoon fatigue or to ramp-up for a workout," said Wanna. "trusource™ is committed to creating great tasting nutrition products which fit easily into our increasingly busy lives."
The family of trusource™ products now includes:
• Anytime Protein – a protein powder providing 20 grams of high quality whey protein per 140-calorie serving; Anytime Protein comes in Chocolate Shake and Vanilla Shake flavors and mixes easily in water, milk or milk alternatives like soy or almond milk. Anytime Protein can be found at Kroger, Walgreens, Giant Eagle and HEB stores.
• Protein+Energy – a protein powder delivering 15 grams of protein per 90-calorie serving along with 75 milligrams of caffeine from natural sources; Protein+Energy comes in café-inspired Vanilla Latte and Chocolate Mocha flavors. Protein+Energy is available at Kroger, Target, Giant Eagle, HEB and Walgreens.
• Protein Water – a light, refreshing ready-to-drink protein beverage, Protein Water delivers 20 grams of protein per 80-calorie serving and is available in three fruit flavors – Citrus Splash, Fruit Passion and Blue Raspberry. Protein Water is available at Kroger, Target, Giant Eagle, Walgreens and HEB stores.
• Protein Java – a ready-to-drink iced coffee beverage packed with 16 grams of protein and caffeine, Protein Java contains 100 calories and four grams of sugar. Protein Java is available at Giant Eagle.
• Anytime Energy – in powder or ready-to-drink form, Anytime Energy delivers amino acids to help support muscle recovery and 100 milligrams of caffeine from natural sources in each 10-calorie serving. Giant Eagle – with stores in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland and Indiana –and HEB in Texas will be the first to offer trusource™ Anytime Energy products.
trusource Expands Retail Presence
trusource™ Anytime Energy comes in both an easy-to-mix powder and in ready-to-drink bottles
November 9, 2016