St Pierre expanded its portfolio with a brand-new collection of 10 individually-wrapped European-inspired snacks. The new range was inspired by the fact that more than half (55%) of consumers snack between meals at least twice a day.1 Not only are consumers snacking more, but they are also seeking a broader range of products to meet their lifestyle needs.
St Pierre On the Go products help retailers differentiate their offerings and satisfy their customers snacking needs. The new range offers a variety of sweet snacks to enjoy throughout the day, whether seeking a waffle for a quick breakfast or a Chocolate Cake Bar as a lunch-time treat.
The St Pierre On the Go range includes:
• Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bar: A buttery shortbread bar topped with smooth caramel and a layer of real Belgian milk chocolate. $2.49 SRP, 12 products per case
• Rocky Road Bar: A rich chocolate bar studded with marshmallow, raisins and pieces of crunchy biscuit. $2.49 SRP, 12 products per case
• Caramel Cake Bar: Two layers of white cake and a fluffy caramel filling are enrobed in a rich chocolate coating. $1.49 SRP, 12 products per case
• Chocolate Cake Bar: Two layers of chocolate cake and a fluffy chocolate filling are enrobed in a rich chocolate coating. $1.49 SRP, 12 products per case
• Butter Belgian Waffle: Authentic Belgian waffle with buttery flavor. $1.89 SRP, 10 products per case
• Cinnamon Belgian Waffle: Authentic Belgian cinnamon waffle with crunchy sugar pieces. $1.89 SRP, 10 products per case
• Butter Belgian Waffle with Chocolate Coating: Authentic Belgian Waffle coated in chocolate. $1.89 SRP, 10 products per case
• Caramel Waffle: Sweet, creamy caramel is sandwiched between two thin, soft waffles. $1.49 SRP, 12 products per case
• Chocolate & Hazelnut Rolled Crepe: A lace-thin crepe is rolled around a chocolate and hazelnut filling. $0.99 SRP, 20 products per case
• Cinnamon Rolled Crepe: A lace-thin crepe is rolled around a caramel filling. $0.99 SRP, 20 products per case
Whether merchandising by the register, deli or promotional endcap, St Pierre On the Go products are the perfect solution to drive impulse purchases throughout the store. The shelf ready packaging makes it easy to merchandise on deli counters and salad bars while counter top racks can easily complement your coffee display. Consider placing the new St Pierre full-size rack at the front of store to capture your customer’s attention as soon as they enter the store. St Pierre On the Go products are shipped frozen to ensure the freshest products reach your shelves. Each product has a 28-day ambient shelf-life.
1 Technomic 2018 Snacking Consumer Trend Report