SlimFast, the weight loss brand with the clinically proven plan, announced new product additions to its best-selling Keto line. The products bolster the 2020 SlimFast Keto lineup to 21 total products including ready-to-drink meal replacement shakes, meal replacement bars, snacks, and shake mixes delivering convenience and ease to men and women following the Keto diet.
SlimFast Keto combines the effectiveness of the ketogenic diet with the proven power of the SlimFast Plan, which has helped millions of Americans lose weight fast and keep it off for over 40 years. Launched in October of 2018, SlimFast Keto has become the best-selling line of Keto products in the country accounting for 70% of all measured Keto sales in the past four weeks.
In response to incredible consumer demand, the newest products added to the fast-growing lineup include:
• Meal Shakes To-Go: ready-to-drink meal replacement shakes formulated with macros optimized for ketogenic nutrition; available in three flavors: Creamy Milk Chocolate, Vanilla Cream and Creamy Mocha Latte
• Five new Keto snacks join the best-selling Peanut Butter Cup: Three new Fat Bomb flavors including Caramel Nut Cluster, Caramel Cup and Mint Cup. The new form of Keto snack, Fat Bomb Shots are deliciously flavored MCT Oil treats available in two flavors: Salted Caramel Crème and Tangy Orange Crème
• Three new, indulgent flavors of meal replacement bars join the existing two: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Salted Caramel Macadamia Nut and Nutty Caramel Nougat
• One new flavor of meal replacement shake mix joins the existing two: Creamy Coffee Cappuccino gives you energy for hours with as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
• Ultra Hydration powder: The unique electrolyte blend with B-complex essential vitamins
The meal replacement shakes and bars, along with the Fat Bomb snacks and other products in the best-selling SlimFast Keto line are formulated on the principles of ketogenic nutrition: high-fat, low-carbohydrate, and moderate-protein. This shifts the body's primary fuel source from carbohydrates to fat.