Built on a legacy of more than 50 years of product innovation, Kansas Protein Foods produces cost-effective, sustainable textured soy protein products from U.S. soybeans. Kansas Protein Foods manufactures and flavors products at its Hutchinson, Kan., facility, which has received a Level 2 SQF certification.
Our Imagic® Plant-Based Chicken Products are a flavored ready-to-eat textured vegetable protein made from soy flour which has been formulated to resemble chunks of cooked chicken in flavor, aroma, texture and color. They are suited for a wide range of applications and food systems. In fact, the unique structure of our product enables it to hydrate and retain moisture in rigorous processing and cooking environments. Just add water or add “as is” and use it in your favorite recipe.
IMAGIC® Plant-Based Chicken is:
• Available in Bits, Chunks and Strips
• Mimics the taste and texture of cooked chicken
• Free-flowing and shelf stable product
• Cost-effective, versatile meat replacement and/or extender solution
• Perfect for applications such as salads, sandwiches, wraps, sauces, casseroles and pot pies.
For more information about Imagic® Plant-Based Chicken, or on any of our other plant-based proteins, please contact Kansas Protein Foods at 800.835.5006 or email@example.com, or visit our website at www.kansasproteinfoods.com.