* AarhusKarlshamn AB (AAK) acquired Oasis Foods Company.
* At Vitafoods 2012, Naturex was granted a prize in the category “Most Innovative Ingredient” for its Utirose product.
* ConAgra Foods acquired Kangaroo Brands’ pita chip business.
* Sargento Foods Inc. named Jake Fuller sales analyst within the Consumer Products Division and Joy Pineres as senior manager in New Business Development.
* Dr. Glenn Froning was presented the inaugural Gilbert Eckhoff Award by the United Egg Association Further Processor Division (UEA) during the recent Urner Barry Conference.
* Royal DSM plans to buy leading fish oil supplier Ocean Nutrition Canada for $532 million.
* LycoRed appointed Frederic Nanquette as the new vice president of Marketing & Sales for Europe, Middle-East and Africa (excluding Israel).
* Corn Products International shareholders voted to change the company’s name to Ingredion.
* Frutarom Industries Ltd. named Holger Riemensperger general manager of its Global Health Business Unit.
* Bay State Milling Company has elected Frank van Schaayk to its board of directors.
* MicroThermics announced E2PS is its full service distributor for Brazil.