"The simplest things in life are often the best things, and the same goes for smoked meats," said Justin Havlick, Thanasi Foods' president and founder. Havlick, also known as "Duke" to family and friends, added "We are proud to share our best, craft-made smoked meats - made from simple, wholesome and all natural ingredients."
The all natural Duke's Small Batch Smoked Meats menu board includes:
- Duke's - Original Angus Beef Jerky
- Duke's - Roasted Cayenne Beef Jerky - "Dipped in FRANK'S for Flavor"
- Duke's - Island Teriyaki Beef Jerky - "Splashed with Kikkoman"
- Duke's - Chile 'N Lime Steak Strips
- Duke's - Spicy BAR-B-Q Beef Brisket - "Slathered with STUBB'S"
- Duke's - Cracked Pepper Beef Jerky
- Duke's - Bourbon Glaze Beef Steak Strips "A little Jim Beam Makes it Better"
- Duke's - Honey Bourbon Beef Jerky - "A Little Jim Beam Makes it Better"
- Duke's - Sweet BAR-B-Q Braised Pork Strips - "Slathered with STUBB'S"
- Duke's - Original "Shorty" Smoked Sausages
- Duke's - Hot & Spicy "Shorty" Smoked Sausages
"I believe you have to be proud of what you feed people and for Duke's that mean's wholesome goodness" said Havlick. "Other brands use ingredients like nitrates and erythorbate - you won't find anything artificial in our all natural smoked meats. The only ingredients in a bag of Duke's are the same, simple ingredients that you'd find in your kitchen."
The all-natural product launch also includes a new package that is sure to stand out on the shelf. The new 8" X 8.25" package is a size unique to the category that features a consumer-friendly, wider, resealable bag and a design that easily displays flavor and steak cut.
"The goal of the new package is to reflect the care put into crafting each bag of Duke's, literally one small batch at a time," said Havlick. "Our new bag has a simple, clean, and classic Americana look that puts our product in front of consumers with a large product window. Great products sell themselves, and we're proud to show what's inside every package of Duke's."
"Duke's is proud to be American made with our meats grown on U.S. ranch and farmlands, then smoked in small batches with real hardwood smoke," explained Havlick. "America is hungry for a craft-made and authentic jerky like Duke's - not just at the roadside jerky stand, but at their neighborhood store."
Available to retailers and distributors nationwide beginning December 2012, the Duke's Small Batch Smoked Meats line will be a fundamental retail item given consumer demand for healthier, better-for-you and great tasting snacks.
The all-new, all natural Duke's Small Batch Smoked meats line will be available in 3.0 oz. to 4.5oz. resealable bags in eight-count cases, clip strips and a wide variety of display configurations.