Prepared Foods will host its annual R&D Applications Seminar (www.rdseminarchicago.com), August 1-2, at The Westin Lombard, Lombard, Ill.
For more than a decade, this unique event has given food and beverage researchers a quick, convenient deep dive into industry trends, new ingredient technologies and formulation strategies.
And in a year when IFT’s annual exhibition traveled to Las Vegas, we would like to offer industry scientists a convenient, inexpensive Chicago-area learning option.
* “Health & Wellness Drives New Product Development, Labeling Trends”
Director of Strategic Insights
This presentation leverages Nielsen’s new partnership with Label Insights!
* ”What’s Next in Beverages and Better-for-You Ingredients?”
Chief Commercial Officer
TOPICS COVERED: 40+ TECHNICAL TALKS
* Protein fortification strategies, solutions
* Sugar reduction, sweetener alternatives
* Clean Label/Non-GMO/Allergen Free/Natural
* Better for You / Plant-based Foods
* Building Blocks: Gums, Starches
* Bakery & Snack
* Meat, Poultry, Seafood
* Prepared Entrees, Side Dishes