The Brenntag Food & Nutrition business unit in North America, part of the Brenntag Group, announced a new authorization with AB Enzymes, Inc., for the distribution of enzymes in the United States and Canada.
AB Enzymes specializes in developing, manufacturing, and supplying enzymes for food and nutrition applications worldwide. The new agreement allows Brenntag to distribute AB Enzymes’ product line that includes:
• VERON® for baking, flour milling, and pasta applications for process optimization, better dough handling, and narrower process control.
• ROHALASE® for grain and oilseed manufacturing processes to optimize efficiency and increase performance.
• ROHAMENT® for fruits, vegetables, juices, and wines for optimal cellulose breakdown, increased quality, and improved clarification and filtration.
• ROHAPECT® for fruits, vegetables, juices, and wines for optimal pectin breakdown, increased quality, and improved clarification and filtration.
• ROHAVIN® for fruits, vegetables, juices, and wines for optimal pectin breakdown, increased quality, and improved clarification and filtration.
• COROLASE® for protein processing and modification to improve digestibility and antioxidant capability, and reduction in allergenic compounds.
“Our relationship with AB enzymes exemplifies Brenntag’s commitment to providing customers with the highest quality products from leading manufacturers. We are confident that Brenntag’s Food & Nutrition team, with the support of AB enzymes technical capabilities and enzyme offering, will bring significant value to our customers,” said Larry Davis, Vice President Brenntag Food & Nutrition North America.
“We see a great fit and high synergies of enzymes with the portfolio of Brenntag to the Baking and Food industries. Combining our capabilities creates powerful new options for our customers,” said Martin Schaffrannek, Global Sales Director for AB Enzymes. “Our customers will benefit from the proven expertise and the wide regional coverage of the Brenntag team. Our teams will work together with our customers to provide novel solutions and an enhanced level of service,” adds Greg LeFebvre, N. America Regional Director, AB Enzymes.
AB Enzymes are headquartered in Germany and provides enzyme solutions to meet functional and technical requirements of their customers using their R&D labs and manufacturing facilities.