Attendees of the Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco will be the first to try seven new 14oz dairy-free flavors and two new dairy-free Sammies.
“Consumers are craving a dairy-free option that actually delivers an exceptional flavor filled experience,” said Joelle Simmons, SVP of sales & marketing at Alden’s Organic. “We saw an opportunity and worked through 29 variations to develop a more progressive, organic dairy-free recipe that upholds the high standards of our famous ice cream.”
The unique recipe is a blend of brown rice, oat flour, coconut oil and pea protein that takes on the flavor profile of the organic ingredients inside. The seven new dairy-free flavors (SRP: $5.49-$5.99) and two new dairy-free Sammies (SRP: $4.99-$5.49), that will be available in Sprouts, Natural Grocers, and National Co+Op Grocers in March 2020 are:
● Dairy Free Caramel Almond Crunch - Caramel frozen dessert with sweet organic caramel swirl, chocolate flakes and crunchy almonds
● Dairy Free Muddy Brownie - Rich chocolate frozen dessert packed with decadent brownie pieces
● Dairy Free Vanilla Bean - Creamy vanilla frozen dessert with flecks of organic vanilla bean
● Dairy Free Double Strawberry - Strawberry frozen dessert with a swirl of strawberry sorbet and chunks of organic strawberry
● Dairy Free Freckled Mint Chip - Mint frozen dessert freckled with Alden’s signature chocolate chips
● Dairy Free Peanut Butter Chip - Dreamy peanut butter frozen dessert swirled with organic peanut butter and chocolate chips
● Dairy Free Cookie Crumble - Cookie frozen dessert blended with chocolate crème cookie crumbles
● Dairy Free Vanilla Bean Round Sammie - Bold vanilla bean frozen dessert scooped between two chocolate cookie wafers
● Dairy Free Caramel Drizzle Round Sammie - Caramel frozen dessert swirled with organic caramel ribbons, sandwiched between two vanilla wafers From dairy ice cream to dairy-free dessert, Alden’s is committed to making their products irresistible for all.