Launched in 2008, the Culinary Circle® brand of restaurant-inspired food is adding 24 new products to store shelves this month in conjunction with the introduction of its new brand positioning, logo and packaging. With additional new products planned in early 2016, Culinary Circle will offer consumers more than 200 items in categories across the grocery store.
Customers will find the brand’s new products in categories throughout the store. New items include:
• Maple syrup in three new flavors: blueberry, strawberry and raspberry
• Condiments, such as Wasabi Mustard and Kosher Dill Pickles (whole, spears and sandwich slices)
• Specialty cheeses and deli meats for any party platter
• Salsas, including Peach Pineapple with Chipotle, as well as Mango Lime
• Grab-and-go sandwiches, soups, salads and sides
• New pizza flavors, including Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon, Chicken Marsala, Chicken Sriracha and Pepperoni with Ranch
Culinary Circle also will offer new, limited-time, imported seasonal items — traditional Panettone, a type of sweet bread originally from Milan, and European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate. Both items are considered holiday staples throughout Europe and South America, and are now available at SUPERVALU-supplied grocery stores in the United States. Other seasonal items include dark chocolate and white chocolate cocoa mixes, which will be sold separately or in a gift pack, for a holiday host or hostess.
“People who savor food have developed a strong affinity for Culinary Circle,” said David Young, SUPERVALU’s vice president of private brands. “We search the globe to deliver products with the highest quality ingredients. Whether entertaining, serving a family meal or finding the perfect gift for a foodie, Culinary Circle brings premium deli, bakery, dairy and other specialty foods to the table at an affordable price. It’s a brand that shoppers seek, love and trust.”
Culinary Circle Expands Premium Products Selection
Brand offers food enthusiasts more than 200 products across the grocery store
November 30, 2015