New Plant-Based Gelato Flavors
Millie's Gelato launches new nut-free variations for summer
San Diego based Millie's Gelato, an organic plant based good-for-you gelato company, launched new Summer flavors in Los Angeles at 35 Gelson's and Bristol Farms markets. With the success of rich cashew cream and sprouted almond milk based creations, Millie's is rolling out new nut-free variations for summer.
• Strawberry Coconut Creme: Organic fresh strawberries blended with Organic coconut cream and raw agave.
• Vanilla Coconut Creme: Organic coconut cream, raw agave, organic vanilla extract and a hint of rosewater.
Returning flavors include:
• Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt: A velvety cocoa base with swirls of salty sweet caramel,
• Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake: Creamy lemon cheesecake gelato flecked with tart morsels of organic raspberries.
• Mocha Almond Butter Fudge: Chocolate and organic fair trade decaf coffee with thick ribbons of crunchy almond butter
"As a small business, dealing with the demand after Los Angeles was named PETA's #2 "Most Vegan Friendly City" was a challenge, but we survived. I hope our new flavors will be a bridge to introduce the average consumer to the idea of a plant-based diet." - Susan Sbicca, CEO & Founder of Millie's Gelato.