Bolthouse Farms, a refrigerated beverage, dressing and produce company, announced Bolthouse Farms® "B" line of products, a new beverage platform of lower sugar, super-premium refrigerated beverages. The better-for-you Bolthouse Farms B Strong™ protein shakes and Bolthouse Farms B Balanced™ smoothies deliver taste and texture with nutritional benefits including protein and at least 50% less sugar.
Furthering the Company's mission to Inspire the Fresh Revolution, Bolthouse Farms is also adding more culinary variety to their existing refrigerated dressing line-up with three new organic and two new conventional dressings.
NEW Bolthouse Farms B Balanced and Bolthouse Farms B Strong Beverages
Sugar is a growing concern among consumers - 84% are looking to reduce their intake and nearly 50% of Americans focus on sugar content when scanning nutrition labels. Bolthouse Farms "B" line of products will make it convenient for consumers to enjoy less sugar and great nutrition in their favorite smoothies and protein drinks.
Bolthouse Farms B Balanced smoothies have no added sugar. Free of artificial flavors and preservatives, and with a lighter consistency, the fruit and vegetable blended smoothies are available in four flavors:
• Sweet Green – combination of kiwi, apple, and pineapple with cucumber
• Strawberry Banana – classic balance of strawberry and banana
• Tropical – blend of mango, passionfruit, and guava
• Berry – mix of blackberry, strawberry, and a touch of apple
Bolthouse Farms B Strong protein beverages provide a great tasting protein option with 16 grams of protein per serving and 70% less sugar than the leading refrigerated protein drink. The protein drinks are available in four flavors:
• Chocolate – made with cocoa powder for a smooth chocolaty flavor
• Vanilla – creamy and inviting vanilla flavor
• Coffee – coffee extract adds bright, robust flavor
• Vanilla Chai – blend of aromatic vanilla and warm spices
Available March 2018, Bolthouse Farms "B" line of beverages can be found nationwide in the refrigerated produce section of retailers such as Kroger and Giant Eagle, with an SRP of $2.99 per 15.2-fluid-ounce bottle.
NEW Bolthouse Farms Conventional and Organic Dressings
As people gravitate from shelf stable to refrigerated and organic dressing options, Bolthouse Farms delivers new conventional and organic options with no added artificial flavors or preservatives.
The three new organic dressings are USDA certified organic, non-GMO, carrageenan-free and contain 45 calories and five grams of fat or less per serving. Available in 12-ounce bottles with a suggested retail price of $4.49, the artisanal flavors include:
• Three Herb Vinaigrette – an herbaceous red wine vinegar and organic olive oil blend
• Roasted Reds – a creamy texture with sweet roasted red bell peppers, ripe tomatoes, and a kick of jalapeno that make for a spicy burst of flavor
• Lemon Basil Vinaigrette – a balanced blend of zesty summer lemons and herbs
The two new conventional dressings with 45 calories and three grams of fat, are available in 14-ounce bottles. With a suggested retail price of $3.49, these flavor combinations include:
• Sweet Heat Sriracha – sriracha sauce, tempered with cool creamy yogurt
• Avocado Green Goddess – avocados and just-picked herbs add a twist on the classic dressing
The new Bolthouse Farms dressings will be available March 2018 in the refrigerated produce section nationwide at select retailers.