Toodaloo, a new snack brand dedicated to healing the mind, body, spirit and planet, launched a line of adaptogenic trail mixes. Available in five varieties, each trail mix is crafted with care and infused with adaptogenic herbs and superfoods that restore balance.
Toodaloo was founded on the belief that the way ingredients are grown directly affects the physical and spiritual health of humans and the planet. That’s why the brand invests in regenerative agriculture, a natural way of farming that produces more nutritious food while reversing climate change. In partnership with the Rodale Institute, a non-profit that supports research into organic and regenerative farming, Toodaloo converts 100-sq. ft. of polluted farmland to regenerative agriculture with each order of trail mix sold.
Toodaloo’s nourishing trail mixes are plant-based, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free, and contain zero processed sugars or refined canola or palm oil. Each variety is infused with adaptogenic herbs and superfoods, like reishi, ashwagandha, lion’s mane and more. Details include:
• Turning Heads: A rich, chewy cacao blend of raw and sprouted sprouted almonds, cashews, coconut chips, and blueberries coated in an adaptogenic tonic of hibiscus flower, sea buckthorn, white rose, and goji berry to support skin health and holistic balance.
• Slow Your Roll: A maple brittle with raw and sprouted cashews, walnuts, coconut chips, mulberries and cashew butter infused with adaptogenic herbs including ashwagandha, reishi, and mucuna to support relaxation.
• Deja Brew: A bold coffee blend with raw walnuts, cashews, pecans, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, fair-trade coffee beans, dates, with the adaptogenic herbs maca and lion’s mane to support mental focus and energy flow.
• Hot To Trot: A spicy citrus blend of raw and sprouted cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chickpeas, pineapple, apples, golden berries, sultana raisins, and chilies seasoned with turmeric, jalapeno, cayenne, and ginger to support gut health.
• Smoke Show: A low-carb, BBQ mix of raw and sprouted almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, roasted chickpeas, lemon peel, chilies, cumin, and smoky spices infused with adaptogenic mushrooms including chaga and cordyceps to support a feisty mood.
Toodaloo’s adaptogenic trail mixes have an SRP of $9.75 per bag, and are available directly to consumers nationwide at www.toodaloo.com.